Greenward chartered building surveyors in Bournemouth and Poole, Dorset ~ Chartered surveyors & surveying services in Bournemouth and Poole, Dorset ~ Planned Maintenance, Insurance Reinstatement Works, professional survey advice, Chartered building surveyors in Bournemouth and Poole, Dorset

Top Header Image
Top Header Curve
Content Curve


Comprehensive information on all the following services is available on this web site but here is a brief summary of questions we are most frequently asked on initial contact with clients.   For more information do not hesitate to contact us on 01202 296434

Q.    I'm thinking of buying a new house and have been told I need a Building Survey.   Can you deal with this?   

A.     Of course.   We only provide full building surveys of property.    We do not carry out homebuyers surveys as we are of the belief that potentially the biggest expense you will experience necessitates a fully comprehensive survey.  One which will let know you know exactly what you are buying and gives you an estimate of the cost of any works we feel need to be carried out.    This can then be used as a negotiating tool in the purchase price.     We can also carry out surveys of business premises or inspections of structural problems you are experiencing with your present home or business premises.  Click on Building and Condition Surveys for more information.


Q.    My property has developed dampness (or cracking etc.).   Can you help identify and suggest remedial work?   

A.    Certainly.    We can come along and survey the problem and give you advice on the cause and how to remedy the situation.    Should the problem be serious and remedial works be necessary, then we can arrange and monitor these works.     Click Building Defects and Pathology now. 


Q.    I want to extend my home (or business) but don't know where to start.   

A.    The first step would be a Feasibility Study of your ideas (or dreams!) be they that room in the roof or extension you have always wanted or new commercial premises for your business.  Just click on Feasibility Studies and see what we can do for you.


Q.    I know what I want but I need Plans.    Can you prepare these or do I need an Architect?   

A.    Yes we can, as Architects as such are not required as a separate profession and cost!    We can provide full Architectural Services to enable your ideas to be turned into reality or plans required for conveyancing or leases.    Following your approval of the plans we can then arrange for Planning and Building Regulations applications to be submitted and, if necessary, negotiate on your behalf with local and statutory bodies.   Again click on Planning or Building Regulations for more information.


Q.    I've got Planning Permission for a project but I need someone to take care of the day to day Contract Administration.    If this something Greenward Associates can provide?  

A.    Absolutely.  Contract Administration can be a nightmare for the inexperienced!    But we are experienced and will take care of your project, large or small.   To see what we can do under Contract Administration just click.


Q.    My project requires a CDM Co-Ordinator can you help?   

A.    Certainly we can.   Click on CDM Co-ordinators to see exactly how.


Q.    I need to arrange for a Condition Survey to be carried out.   Is this something you can do?  

A.    Yes indeed.    We can also give advice on repairing covenants to leasehold properties and prepare condition surveys tailored to suit your requirements.    See Building and Condition Surveys for more information, then give us a call.


Q.    I am a landlord (or tenant) and am concerned about a dilapidations issue.   Can you help?  

A.    Definitely.    This can be a challenging subject and we are more than happy to help.    See under the heading Dilapidations for more information on this.


Q.    My property has been damaged by a flood (fire, impact damage etc.).  

A.    Then we are here to help, sometimes through Loss Adjusters appointed by your insurers, with the assessment of the damage and to deal with the repairs as quickly as possible.    Click on Insurance Claims for all the information you require.


Q.    I've a Listed (or Building of Architectural Importance) and I need assistance.   Do you have the expertise?   

A.    Yes, our Managing Director, Tom Green, has the appropriate qualifications and considerable experience of alterations, extensions and refurbishment of such buildings.    Simply click Listed and Buildings of Architectural Importance for ways in which we can assist.


Q.    I've been served with a Party Wall Notice what does it mean and can you help?  

A.    Yes we can.   Click on Party Wall for more information and then give us a call. 

Q.    I need a Building Surveyor to act as an Expert Witness.   Is this within your expertise?

A.    It certainly is.   For more information on this click Expert Witness.


Q.    I am in dispute over a construction contract and need an adjudicator.     Can you help?    

A.    Yes indeed.   We can act as adjudicator in the dispute resolution of construction contracts, including expert assistance on the sequence of events during adjudication.    Simply click on Adjudication for more information.


Linked In Logo Facebook Logo

Greenward chartered building surveyors in Bournemouth and Poole, Dorset ~ Chartered Building Surveys Party Wall Matters, Dilapidations Surveys, Chartered surveyors in Bournemouth and Poole, Dorset Professional surveying services in Bournemouth and Poole, Dorset ~ Chartered Building surveyors in Bournemouth and Poole, Dorset