When you have a project in mind, a feasibility study will determine the best use of your site.
This may involve:
- undertaking measured surveys and preparation of sketch proposals and viable layouts
- consultation with statutory bodies on your behalf to obtain advice
- consideration of neighbouring buildings and site and other restrictions that could affect your proposals
- determining other restrictions that could affect your proposals, such as planning, legal covenants, easements, prescriptive rights and boundaries.
- providing cost implications and budget costs to be considered
- providing possible courses of action.